[time-nuts] Lady Heather Display Question....

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:45:59 UTC 2009

I took a screen shot showing the area Mike is talking about with a big red X
and a #1.   I noticed also that in this shot that there is another block of
unused space when changing to the 24 hour plot.  I have this marked with a
big red X and a #2 in the attached photo.  Is this a scaling issue where the
graph changes size instead of fills the original space?

It also might be nice to have some data points for the oadev plots rather
than just a curve or at least a few tick marks at 10^n seconds.

Thank you for a very slick software package by the way.  In no way am I
bashing it.

-Bob

[image: lh-whitespace.png]