[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-USB vs. GPIB-LAN

Chad Simpson analogaficionado at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:41:23 UTC 2009

Good points...  and pretty much in line with my thinking.  Based on the
comments here, I'm strongly leaning toward the LAN version now.  I'll
definitely have a closer look at the KE5FX toolkit, there are some very
interesting applications there.

Thanks everyone for your input.  Looks like I have a bit more homework to do
on the software end of things, but this has been very informative.

- Chad.