[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-USB vs. GPIB-LAN

Chad Simpson analogaficionado at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:53:05 UTC 2009

Yes, it should be pretty simple, even in shell.  I have some
noodle-scratching to do on retrieving graphical output from instruments
though.

I'm not terribly concerned about being compatible with other hardware, as
long as the hardware I get won't be left useless or anchored to an archaic
OS because there are drivers etc. which become 'unsupported' by the vendor.

- Chad.