[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-USB vs. GPIB-LAN vs. NI was: AW: Prologix GPIB-USB vs. GPIB-LAN

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Mon Jul 6 18:28:04 UTC 2009

I have used an interface from Softmark. I don't know if multiple
interfaces can be applied, but they are USB. There's no local storage,
everything is in the host, and I have not timed the use. OTH, they can be
bought for about $40US on ebay or straight from the Aussies at softmark.
Comes with dll's and an app...
Don

Robert Darlington