[time-nuts] 1" 14 tpi UNS die

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:10:35 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I'm using a piece of 1/2" PVC pipe with my Panasonic gps antenna on top.
The weight and friction of the cable below it will pretty much prevent it
from lifting off the pipe, probably even in a hurricane.   I didn't even
bother with silicone sealant because the threaded part overlaps by a good
inch over the outside of the pipe.

-Bob