[time-nuts] Datum 9390-52054 Date Problem

Doug Wilson dwilson at linkline.com
Tue Jul 7 21:55:35 UTC 2009

My units have all begun displaying the wrong date.  A Symmetricom Field Sevice Bulletin describes the problem but does not have a solution.
Does anyone in this group have the knowledge and experience to assist me in modifying the firmware to correct this problem.  These are beautiful little rack mount receivers and I would like to fix them
rather than relagate them to the junk pile.  It needs the date fixed because I use the IRIG output to record on telemetry tapes.
The URL for the Service Bulletin is http://www.symmetricom.com/media/files/support/ttm/fsb/098%2D50620%2D011.pdf
I have a large electronic lab and could possibly assist in the investigation/fix.
Doug Wilson
Redlands, California