[time-nuts] 10811 crystal orientation

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Jul 9 00:49:01 UTC 2009

Hi Bruce,

Well, I am glad you are not mad at me.

As you know most humor is fact based and such is the case I made about the humor.  I really
do not have the in-depth knowledge that I should have when it comes to deciding which
"transistor/opamp/comparator" part would be best.  Particularly when the discussion starts
getting heavy in the finer art of noise and phase disturbances and such.

However, I never felt I could NOT approach you with such questions.  Hopefully, no one took
it otherwise.

Bill....WB6BNQ