[time-nuts] Stable Z38XX

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 18:22:39 UTC 2009

Hi Ulrich,

any chance you could send me a list of commands you utility uses as a
minimum command-set so I can cross-check against our Fury/FireFly  GPSDO's?

There are lots of folks on this list that have our units, and it would be
great if we could get it up and running for our interface as an alternative
to  GPSCon.

Thanks,
Said

In a message dated 7/10/2009 07:17:31 Pacific Daylight Time,