[time-nuts] 10811 crystal orientation

Didier didier at cox.net
Sat Jul 11 19:54:23 UTC 2009

That is interestng and brings a question that I should be able to answer but
have been too busy (or lazy...) to try...

The HP 5370 has a noisy fan, and an HP 10811 in the same box. Has anyone
been curious enough to measure the effect of fan vibration on the oscillator
and p-p noise on TI measurements?

Didier