[time-nuts] 10811 crystal orientation

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 00:05:06 UTC 2009

Very interesting technology!

I would think that the re-transmitter will need a crystal as well for
carrier generation and GPS reception, and maybe that the data needs to be
time-stamped so as to know when the data was captured? Several TCXO vendors do
advertise 10,000g capability on their websites, and I am quite amazed by
this knowing just how sensitive oscillators usually are..

bye,
Said

In a message dated 7/11/2009 08:26:22 Pacific Daylight Time,