[time-nuts] US ebay sellers who won't ship outside the US

John May jmay at impulse.adsl24.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 21:33:31 UTC 2009

I'm in the UK and am often frustrated when a nice piece of kit is
offered for sale on the 'bay by dealers in the US who won't ship
overseas.  I've been looking for an HP 5370B and have lost out on a few
nice looking units because of this.  There's one sitting there just now
just to tease me!

Is there anyone on the list who'd be willing to act as an intermediary
(take delivery and resend) to circumvent this?

I'd certainly be prepared to help in a similar manner any stateside
time-nut frustrated at EU sellers who won't ship outside Europe (could
help reduce customs fees as well by marking as returned from repair  etc.)

Regards - JM