[time-nuts] US ebay sellers who won't ship outside the US

Samuel D. [x86/CPC] sam at canardpc.com
Wed Jul 15 22:13:25 UTC 2009

www.shipito.com

They shipped many, many parcels from the US to France for me. From
lightweight BNC adapter to old HP boat anchor (75+ lbs). Prices are really
low. I also use it when the seller only use expensive UPS service to ship
overseas.

But don't mess with identity verification procedure.

Samuel DEMEULEMEESTER
Presse Non Stop - Canard PC
http://www.canardpc.com
Tel : +33.6.13.73.4003