[time-nuts] Advice ? Fluke 207 / 103A + complete manuals

phil fortime at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 16 03:27:31 UTC 2009

Advice ?
Dave M's question about that manual reminded me of a bunch of this old
"stuff" I have just occupying space. I have an old Fluke 207 VLF
Receiver/Comparator (I think 207-5) complete with manual/schematics as well
as the Fluke 103A with manual/schematics.
They haven't been hooked up or used in years but it's time to "clean house"
on a bunch of this old stuff. Could anyone give me some idea of value, if
any these days? Perhaps as lot.

Many thanks