[time-nuts] EFRATOM LPRO-101 Connector

Don Key don.key at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 21 12:37:50 UTC 2009

If you prefer to use "real" wires, instead of ribbon cable, you could cut up
a USB backplate fitted with a 10 way header plug, such as this one sold in
the UK by Maplin :- http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=46735

I used a Quad USB backplate fitted with 2 X 10 way headers myself, like this
one :- http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=99279  I had to dig out
the stopper in the pin 1 position. Also, as there are only 8 wires
connected, I moved the connector from pin 7 (ext c-field) to pin 1 (rf o/p).