[time-nuts] Wanted - Service Manual for Solartron 7150+ DMM

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 21 14:11:03 UTC 2009

Did either of you guys find a source of the Schaffner input socket at a
reasonable price (ie less than twice the cost the 7150 sells for on eBay
:-))  ) I have a "spares box full of one that only needs a replacement
fiter.....iif I cant get the right one I will bodge something up. I do have
a service manual of sorts its usable though I recollect not a brilliant
scan.

Alan G3NYK