[time-nuts] Tbolt not talking

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:02:03 UTC 2009

I got one of the Chinese Tbolts off eBay and when I powered it up and ran
Tboltmon, I got nothing. I checked the com port and it is correct. I am
using a USB to serial converter but I don't believe that is what the problem
is since I have used it to program some Motorola radios that have a
reputation for being picky about their serial connections. I will try a
standard serial port but are there other things I should look at? I did look
at the manual but didn't see anything that might help. This is my first
experience with Tbolts. I already have a Z3801 and recall having some
problems getting it to talk. Any help appreciated.