[time-nuts] Tbolt not talking

bjones0 at mindspring.com bjones0 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 22 17:05:07 UTC 2009

I had a similar problem with mine (from the "TAPR Group Buy").. it would appear to power up & show a (almost) 10Mhz output, but the serial port was dead..  After much testing it ended up the power supply had gone bad...I was getting the correct voltage difference between the 12v legs but each leg (+/- 12v's & 5v) were off.  Once I hooked up a new supply (built from a computer power supply) it works like a champ.

-Hrian