[time-nuts] Tbolt packaging - suggestions ?

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 17:37:33 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm putting mine in a 3U eurocard rack module. Then I can put it in a 19" rack in the workshop or a portable half rack. I've already got an Oncore rx and TVB divider in modules. I pick up surplus kit and re-cycle the hardware. In the past I've built many items into old HP cases. Odd items like 600R attenuators are good because they are of little value. Units with meters are a problem because the meter is a structural part of the front panel. It's not easy to make a new panel, but re-use of existing holes and a bit of automotive body filler backed up with some aluminium
 tape works well. I hate to admit it but I have a very nice PSU that's built into an HP box that used to ave some weird "degausser" in it........
In my defence I'd not heard of a high performance Caesium tube 20 years ago.

Robert G8RPI.