[time-nuts] adjustable gain/offset amplifiers

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jul 25 00:58:27 UTC 2009

Lux, James P (337C) wrote:
> [...]
Jim

The AD830 differential input amplifier has a reasonably high bandwidth
(85MHz at unity gain) and can easily be configured for an input dc
offset of in the (-5V to +5V) range as its input common mode range is
(-12, +12.8).
However it only has a linear input range of about 2V and the input noise
is around 30nV/rtHz.
Gain is set by a pair of resistors.

Bruce