[time-nuts] adjustable gain/offset amplifiers

Didier Juges time-nuts at ko4bb.com
Sun Jul 26 22:26:11 UTC 2009

I have been considering making a tray for one or two 7A13 Differential
Amplifier plug-ins from the Tek 7k series. The 7A13 has differential output,
so aside from a few supply voltages, I need a wideband diff amp and voila.
This could drive a conventional (read: limited dynamic range) DSO or
anything else as needed.

I have two such plug-ins and a donnor 7603 mainframe for the chassis, just
need some time and more motivation or need than I can muster at the
moment...

Didier