[time-nuts] Thunderbolt temperature measuring

Didier Juges time-nuts at ko4bb.com
Sun Jul 26 22:50:30 UTC 2009

The SMT package was soldered directly to the PWB while I understand the DIP
package is up in the air, that will affect the thermal time constant between
the PWB and the chip quite a bit. I think I would glue the DIP on the PWB
dead-bug style myself. That would get you close to the original
configuration.

Didier