[time-nuts] HP 3458A ISOLATOR DTACK err @ pwr up

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 07:12:13 UTC 2009

Brooke:

...Correction to my last post... If I remember correctly, you would hit "key
shift blue" + "Clear" to clear out each error message in order to read the
next error message (if any). You keep clearing the error messages until
there are none left. Be sure to use the left & right arrows to scroll
through a given error message's complete text line.

Poul-Henning's suggestion (about the optical cables on the bottom side) is
worth trying. If I remember correctly, the box will still function (except
for Ext. Trigger Input and VM Complete Output) if the rear optical cables
are disconnected. However you will get an isolator error if the front
optical cables are disconnected. But I'm not sure if it will be your error
201 or 200 (Isolator does not respond).

Let us know what you find.

Greg