[time-nuts] An easy to generate 5, 1 MHz from 10 MHz

Tom Duckworth tomduck at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 21:52:08 UTC 2009

For a 50 ohm driver for your outputs: come off the 74HC390 divide  5/2
output and buffer the signal with a 74ACTQ240. Then add a 39 ohm series
resistor followed by (2) 1N4148 diodes (one to ground the other to +5V), to
limit the output, and you have a 50 ohm driver for your outputs.

Tom
Tom Duckworth
tomduck at comcast.net