[time-nuts] Posting style Was: looking for gooddescription/generalized model for time adjustments

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Wed Jul 29 23:55:00 UTC 2009

Mike,

What, exactly, is the problem with top posting ?

Sure, if you top post then the reader has to swing to the bottom and go backwards
to pick the thread properly.  However, the other way around then the writer has
to always go to the bottom to post.  Either way someone has to do some rolling.
I don't know about others but I have a reverse gear in my mail client.

I guess, if we were to count numbers, then there is one writer and many readers.
So the writers loose.  For me, I am lazy, and I started out with top posting
decades ago.

Bill....WB6BNQ