[time-nuts] Symmetricom Model X72 Rb Oscillator

Stan W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Fri Jul 31 00:52:07 UTC 2009

Hello Mark,

Looking at the sinewave output on a spectrum analyzer, I am getting 2nd
harmonic
suppression of ~46 dB and other spurious to 1 GHz at least 50 dB down.

I am using this10 MHz ref for a DEMI A32 synthesized LO board in a 10
GHz transverter.

So far no problems, but I am still looking.

The X72 units are nice, I can fit 2 in my shirt pocket, and 10 to 32 VDC
operating voltage.

Stan, W1LE    FN41sr     Cape Cod