[time-nuts] Sound Cards for locking to GPSDO 10 MHz references

Jeffrey Pawlan jpawlan at pawlan.com
Mon Jun 1 22:08:24 UTC 2009

Soundcards for USB are poor at best.

I have a set of PCI cards that were previously made by EMU and they accept
external reference input.  They no longer make the model I have but perhaps
they have another PCI card with an external ref input.

I am interested in your modulation technique which allows you to use WSJT.
Please let me know exactly what you are doing. I also do not know how you are
using 5 milliHertz with WSJT since the group of discrete tones occupy more
bandwidth.

73,

Jeffrey Pawlan  WA6KBL