[time-nuts] Sound Cards for locking to GPSDO 10 MHz references

Stan W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Tue Jun 2 19:01:17 UTC 2009

Hello The Net:

For portable operations with a laptop, usually only one input channel is
available
and it is at mike (not line) level.

The alternative to sum the analog reference and the analog signal of
interest may be
possible if the reference noise can be kept out of the signal of
interest bandwidth.
Maybe a external USB soundcard with at least 2 input channels is more
appropriate.

Stan, W1LE    FN41sr     Cape Cod