[time-nuts] Thunderbolt stability and ambient temperature

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Jun 11 00:40:51 UTC 2009

That's fine, but how long did it take for your bottles to get that
way?

My response was to a poster that complained about how hard it was
to keep water from evaporating and leaking.  I have a case of water
that I put aside for emergencies, and it is several years old, and
appears none the worse for the wear.  In my mother's basement is
some old canning jars full of essentially water, and they have been
there for at least 30 years, still full up, still under vacuum.
(Should go in the garbage, none the less.)

My suggestion of a case of bottled water was to show how trivial
it is for the average Joe to hold water in a bottle without leaks
and other obnoxious behavior for long periods of time, with no
effort.

-Chuck Harris