[time-nuts] Lifetime of glass containers

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 19:56:42 UTC 2009

Not to charge in, but I've looked at ordinary window pane glass in very old
buildings and you can actually see the rippling effect that occurred over
time, showing the "flow" of the glass toward the lower edge of the pane. One
presumes that the panes were relatively uniform when installed 120 years
earlier. Sounds liquid to me.

Dave