[time-nuts] FS: Brandywine GPS-4 Units & Antennas - 2 sets available

Scott A Sybert ssybert at kb1fxy.us
Thu Jun 18 17:23:02 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

I didn't think I'd see anymore of these but I have two more Brandywine GPS-4 units available with brand new Panasonic antennas and coax kits.

Same price as last time... $400 for the GPS and $40 for the antenna kit. As usual, shipping is always free (US only.  International shipping will be additional). I prefer personal checks or money orders but will accept paypal for an additional 3%.

If anyone is interested, please send me an email off the list.

Regards,
Scott
KB1FXY
ssybert at kb1fxy.us