[time-nuts] Z3805 initial behaviour after power up revised

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 19 12:58:51 UTC 2009

Francesco Ledda wrote:
> Aging cannot be predicted!  If it could be predicetd, there would be no
> aging.

Not entierly true. Even with a perfectly known aging, only a few
oscillators would bother to estimate and correct it. This can never be
perfectly done anyway, and there is only so many things you can bring
into the model while keeping it economical. There is fairly good clues
around. If all was included and handled, it would reduce the effects.

Cheers,
Magnus