[time-nuts] TNC connectors

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:34:51 UTC 2009

I just bought two of these antennas from Bob (fluke.l) and asked him to
throw in adapters from TNC on the antenna to female F so I can use ordinary
75 ohm cable TV coax from rat shack.  He charged an extra $5 for the
adapters which I think is a pretty good deal.  Still waiting on delivery so
I don't know for sure what was thrown in the box but I'll let you guys know
if there was a problem.

-Bob