[time-nuts] Lady Heather update in progress

Stan W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Tue Jun 23 20:07:06 UTC 2009

Hello Mark,

I appreciate LH and your development effort.

I do not log data, but rather I periodically do a screen grab as a
graphics file.
 From this saved single screen I would like to know the program info,
version and date.

Granted this data is on a second help screen, but I would prefer it to
be on the
main screen along with tabular data and plotted data.

Thanks   Stan, W1LE    Cape Cod   FN41sr