[time-nuts] Z3801A Schematic

Ron Hensley rchensley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:46:39 UTC 2009

Hi Nigel..    Just read your response to Paul inquiry. I to have been
looking for info on the Z3801 box. Would you please forwarding a copy of you
data to me.

I picked up a Rubidium oscillator (WP-92066-l5) from Dayton in May and can't
find any info on it ether. I circuit traced the interface bard within the
inter housing.  I'll make it available to any body who wants a copy (PDF or
DXF format.

Thanks
Ron Hensley
WB6RNH
RCHENSLEY@ GMAIL   (I don't know of any limit on file transfer on Google)

On 6/27/09, GandalfG8 at aol.com <GandalfG8 at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 27/06/2009 14:16:27 GMT Daylight Time, w9ac at arrl.net
> writes:
>
> Looking  for a schematic of the Z3801?  I'm primarily interested in the
> power
> supply section.  Anyone know an on-line source?  I've been  looking with no
> success.  Tnx!
> ----------------
>

> Hi Paul
>
> There don't seem to have been any "official" schematics issued for the
> Z3801A but there was a user traced schematic for the PSU posted online some
> time  ago.
> I've just checked the URL and it's no longer valid but I have the files
> archived, web page, schematics, and component notes, and have zipped them
> into
> a  single file of 2.5MB.
> If you can confirm your ARRL address is ok for attachments of that size
> I'll email it to you direct.
>
> regards
>
> Nigel
> GM8PZR