[time-nuts] Z3801A PSU and Outer Oven Control

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 19:46:31 UTC 2009

In a message dated 28/06/2009 19:54:05 GMT Daylight Time, rexa at sonic.net
writes:

No need  to upload. You should have looked first. Both information
repositories are  already  there.

http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/manuals.pl?dir=05)_GPS_Timing/Z3801

I  thought this is the kind of thing Didier might have already  collected.

----------------
And not only that, but from the identical structure I'd say it's  almost
100% guaranteed that they're my files..........
Whoops:-)

I did make them available once before and it's even quite possible, prior
to my having problems, that I could have uploaded them myself and forgotten
about it, the remaining braincell does struggle a bit with trivia these
days!

Oh well, I obviously wasn't the only one not aware.
There's been over 30 downloads from my rapidshare link so I still consider
it worth the effort.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR