[time-nuts] GPS disciplined mechanical clocks

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:01:26 UTC 2009

2009/3/5 Rob Kimberley <rk at timing-consultants.com>:

> I can get you some really nice dry cured bacon from Chatsworth Farm Shop if
> you want...

Ah, that does sound good but I don't think you'll be able to sneak it
past MAF sadly. They don't take too highly to foodstuffs entering the
country via unlicensed means it seems. All the stuff over here is
saturated in water and really doesn't taste like the bacon over there.
What with the beer and the bacon, I wonder why I came here sometimes
:)

My apologies to all for this thread going completely off-topic.

73,
Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD & JAKDTTNW