[time-nuts] GPS disciplined mechanical clocks

Ralph Smith ralph at ralphsmith.org
Wed Mar 4 16:25:53 UTC 2009

I have two Western Union/Self-Winding Clock Company Clocks.  Some
background info:
<http://www.kensclockclinic.com/pdf/Model%201900S%20White%20Paper.pdf>
<http://www.prc68.com/I/SWCC.shtml> (Brooke Clarke's site, a member of
this list).

I synchronize mine using my NTP server built from a Soekris NET4501,
driven by a Trimble Thunderbolt.  Not the same as retrofitting a clock
not specifically meant for the purpose, but I like it.

Ralph