[time-nuts] GPS antenna installation problem

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 03:05:00 UTC 2009

Another, maybe the original tape, was called 100 Miles per Hour Tape
and was sold years after fabric
covered aircraft wings went out of style as it was so universally
useful.
As the name suggests it was rated for repair of aircraft fabric to be
used up to speeds of 100 MPH.
cheers, Neville Michie

PS. I have a type 36 post office clock running and it has a
synchronising relay that forces the phase
of the 30 second output pulses to the nearest 2 seconds, by rotating
the count wheel which has a cardioid cam.
At a fixed time every day this relay was energised from the central
site to correct any phase creep in the
clocks in the regional post offices. I have occasionally thought of
linking it to a GPS time source.
cheers, NM