[time-nuts] About HP10544A

Esa Heikkinen scifiscifi at sci.fi
Sat Mar 7 21:34:44 UTC 2009

> The capacitance of the 1x probe is too high.

So I have to check that also: it shows 46 pF on 1x mode and 10.6 pF in
10x mode.

Ok so the main question is that what kind of amplifier I should use with
10544A to get a clean signal, if it can't stand even an oscilloscope
without distortion on it's output? And what do that kind of amplifier
cost - more than HP10811, for example?

Many other OCXO's (like thunderbolt's) can be connected directly to the
50 ohms. load without any trouble with harmonics.

--
73s!
Esa