[time-nuts] About HP10544A

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Mar 8 01:41:19 UTC 2009

>I have been able to find schematics of the 10544A but not a service manual.
> Is there a service manual available?

http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/10544/

I'll look for something like a service manual. I know I have some
interesting info in the 10544. When I find it I'll update the page.

One thing you could do is look at hp op/service manuals of
instruments (e.g., frequency counters) made in the late 70's
and see how they integrated the 10544 into their design. This
will give you hints on both input power and output buffering.

I know *late* model 5245L counters used the 10544A oscillator.
Perhaps others in the group can provide other examples and
then you can head off to the online manual sites and grab the
info you need from the PDF files.

/tvb