[time-nuts] GPS disciplined mechanical clocks

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Mon Mar 9 23:42:36 UTC 2009

Hal Murray wrote.

Sounds like good science fair bait.  Are there similar demos?  Can you get
two tuning forks to beat if held next to each other but get in sync if their
bases are touching?  (or something like that)

Yes.  That's a standard sophomore physics demonstration.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net