[time-nuts] PCB connector for a 10811A

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 12 04:20:05 UTC 2009

Hi Steve,

The connectors aren't that hard to find.  Look for 15 position, 2 sided
(therefore 30 contacts), 0.156" pin spacing for a board thickness of
about 0.067".  I picked up a couple from Digikey a year or so ago for my
10544A.  Digikey Part # EDC305302-ND.  They're from EDAC - part
#305-030-520-202.  But you should look through the (many) options like
wirewrap, solder, right-angle, etc. to get what you need.

Ed