[time-nuts] OT: Basics of voltage calibration?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Mar 15 15:27:16 UTC 2009

Bill Hawkins said the following on 03/14/2009 10:39 PM:

> I have an extra Fluke DVM around here someplace, if you're interested.
> Free to a good home for experiments.

Hi Bill--

Thanks for the offer on the DVM -- remembering the "D" is for differential!

However, I have an old 893A here that I just powered up for the first
time in years.  It seems to work (at least, the meter zeros properly) so
that gives me something to play with.

Don't think I need another one, so maybe someone else will be interested
in taking you up on the offer...

John