[time-nuts] FEI 5680a status update

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 16 02:54:30 UTC 2009

Mark,

Thank you for your work and your reply, I was able to disconnect the
output of the DDS board from the 1 second divider, the DDS board
produces a clean sine wave.

I thank you for your article, I have a couple of follow up questions:

    1. Which pot is the C-field?
    2. Did you ever set reset on pin 4 of the PIC?
    3. Did you succeed in making the RS-232 interface work?
    4. If so which interface, the S, F, or the program interface?

Thanks Dan kb0qil