[time-nuts] Datum 9390 Problems

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Mar 23 20:05:30 UTC 2009

Same here, it's day "597" according to my Datum 9390 Rb clock.  The time
appears correct.  Also interesting is the 10 MHz output, which appears to be
about 2E-10 high compared to a Thunderbolt and cesium standard.  That wasn't
the case when I first bought the 9390 a year or so ago, but it's been true
for at least a couple of days now.  There's no indication in the display
that the rubidium's unlocked, as the status remains "Doing GPS correction
(System check OK)".

Anyone else seeing a constant frequency error from theirs?

-- john, KE5FX