[time-nuts] state of the art devide by ten

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 12:24:41 UTC 2009

No, you can never improve on what you start out with, I would just  eliminate
the jitter you may get with the 90's. I would use a 74xx74 because it  clocks
on the positive edge, the 90's on the negative edge. Looking at Jameco  you
can get 74xx74 in DIL any where from F to HC. I would not use ECL because  you
need level translators and it does not buy you any thing. Bert

In a message dated 3/30/2009 8:06:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,