Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Mar 30 22:14:29 UTC 2009

Kit

Probably the higher jitter and periodic phase modulation due to
simultaneous switching of multiple outputs at different frequencies.
The magnitude of the latter will depend on the loads driven by each output.

The cure is to use an external flipflop to resynchronise the outputs to
the 10Mhz clock.

Bruce