[time-nuts] GPS->audio interface

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun May 10 19:15:07 UTC 2009

Hi James:

You might want to get a KIWI-OSD, Video overlay of GPS precision time
stamp.  It adds HH:MM:SS EEEE OOOO FFFFFF at the bottom of the image and
so can be seen in every field.  They have also developed a way to
calibrate the camera shutter in relation to the frame time by using a
number of LEDs.  The main use if for star occulation timing.
http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_36_nz/kiwi_osd/kiwi_osd.htm

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com