[time-nuts] Re again: Lady Heather version 2.0 now available

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Tue May 12 13:52:15 UTC 2009

John,

please forget my prev. statements and question concerning the toggle function:
I was 'miope', blind, I just saw the new way you implemented the toggle functions,
to be enabled via the command line and including the temperature information!
I have to redo my command line accordingly.

73
Arnold

Great John!

I do use this nice tool very often because it gives me a good instant overview
of the TB and GPS SATs situation (I still use as well TBoltmon.exe complementary).

The best of all for me is the visualisation of the data showing the relations and
impacts of
The graph is perfect even on my display with the 1600 x 1200 resolution.

My wish: I would like to toggle off the temp information (my TB seem to have a
problem with the temp reading.), is there a way? What about toggling other
params?

Further Questions: Why do you put in 77ns delay? Is your (coax) line so long ;-)?

Btw. i use about 25 m RG58 without any problem, the signals are
showing mostly 37 to 44dB and have 4 to 7 SATs in the list.
I do run the system very comfortable on distance via WLAN, LAN and a W&T
Ethernet to COM port converter on my Laptop from everywhere in and around
my home.

Why I am not able to switch in the Kalman Filter option, wrong understanding?

The x and y toggle description does show the same function explanation
intentionally!?
I do not fully understandas well the command line options in readme.htm for
/x and /y option related to this toggle function. Could you check it and
explain it?

Many thanks, as well to Mark Sims - and not to forget Tom Van Baak for
the ADEV routines!

Arnold, DK2WT