[time-nuts] HP 5370B vs SR620

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Tue May 19 10:57:28 UTC 2009

Jim
I was interested to hear that you are very fond of your vintage Counter
(HP5370B), and I have downloaded the manual from the Agilent website.
I recently purchased an HP 5335A, again a vintage model, and I have yet to
assess it completely  -  is the 5370B much superior ? The facilities on the
5335A seem to be similar.
Roy